Calender, Price & Terms
1. Pets & smoking are not allowed due to allergy in the family. Avoid bringing clothes that have been in contact with animals.
2. At arrival/departure you regulate the temperature. There are clear instructions/checklist for it in the cabins manual. Heat is always on in the main cabin but can sometimes bee set at a lower temp at arrival.
If you wish to use the guest cabin you turn the heating system on/off.
At arrival it can sometimes be snow in front of the entrence to the main house (distance 2 meter), guest house and wood shed (10-15 m). Shovels are available.
3. Fire wood. One box of wood is included in the rent. If you need more you can easely buy from us for 100 kr/box. Wood is found in the wood shed.
4. Rental period is from 14:00 on arrival day until 12:00 on departure day.
5. 🔑 Keys can on date of arrival bee collected from 14:00 on a place that is specified in the rental agreement. We are unable to personally attend the guest's arrival/departure, because we live in Falun (270 km south). The same may apply if something is out of order. The routines has worked brilliant so far and we are keen to make our guests pleased.
6. Maximal numbers of persons who may use the accommodation are 5 people. Minimum age of primary renter is 22 years of age.
7. In the event of damage caused by the tenant the tenant takes responsability for this damage. In case of damage the tenant contacts the landlord as soon as possible.
8. The accomodation is left clean and tidy by the tenant according to given checklist in the cabin.
More detailed terms in the rental agreement.